CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Its Been a While!

I know you've all been wondering what I've been up to! We have had a very busy couple of weeks! I have discovered this really cool thing called a ball and I LOVE it!



I think I would like more! We're going to Target today, I bet I can convince mommy to get me one!

I have also mastered self feeding and now its all I want to do!

The only way I will let mommy feed me off of a spoon is if she gives my some finger foods to eat. I want to feed myself with the spoon but she won't let me. Sometimes, I sneak it our of her hand! :) The other night she let me try to feed myself my prunes and applesauce and ,well, let's just say its didn't really work out well!


Eventually, I just ditched the spoon and started drinking straight from the cup! Maybe mommy is right...

I have also started to give KISSES! Mommy was so excited!

Of course like most "tricks" I do, I don't like to do them on command! It keeps 'em coming back for more! I say "da da" often on my own, but never when I am told to! Also the other day mommy left the room and I yelled out "ma!" I think I'll wait a while to say it again. Its really funny to see mommy try to get me to say it!

I also really like reading! Here I am reading to mommy and daddy. This is one of my favorite books. Its all about animals!!! In case you didn't know, I love animals!


Probably the most exciting development over the past couple of weeks is that I am taking some steps! With help from mommy or daddy holding my hands! Pretty soon I will be walking all over the place. I think I'll go ahead and skip the while crawling thing, I don't need it!

Well, mommy wants me to get ready to go to Target so I better go let her change my diaper and put some shoes on me! My next post will be my Halloween special, so don't forget to check back! :)

0 comments: