CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

What a Weekend!

This past weekend I went to my first Oglebayfest! Grammy came up and brought the puppy, Maggie. Oglebayfest was pretty cool. I didn't really care much for all of the crafts, but I really liked laying on a blanket with Maggie and playing with the leaves! I was talking the entire time!




We had a really fun day, but I was so exhausted by the time we got to the car. Hopefully next year it won't be so hot so I am a little more comfortable! :)


It seems like I am doing something new everyday! I am getting really good at standing up straight (with a little help!). I really like the view from up there! Check me out!


Mommy found some really good new treats for me to try. They are called Mum Mums and I LOVE them! Mostly because I can hold them and feed myself. They taste pretty good too. :)


I am also learning how to give 5. Since I like to slap things anyways, this game is perfect for me!



Today mommy and I had lunch out on the back patio. Mommy says that pretty soon it will be getting cold and we won't be able to play out side much anymore. So, we decided to take advantage of the warmer weather. We say outside and blew bubbles and played in my baby pool. I think bubbles are probably one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life!


Last night mommy, Oscar and I sat outside in front of our house and watched daddy put out our Halloween decoration. It was so exciting!

The Halloween decoration is called Marcus the Carcus and it is so cool! He lights up! Daddy kept trying to get a picture of me looking at the camera, but I couldn't stop looking at Marcus. I think we should keep him outside all year long!



Well, its been a big couple of days for me, so I'm off to take a nap on the porch swing!

0 comments: