CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

I miss sunny days at the park!

Well, this week the weather has started to get cold. This means mommy and I have to stay inside more which means mommy has more time to take pictures. At first I was ok with it, but that bright light in my eyes tends to get on my nerves after a while. Now I know how Paris feels! We did get to go to the park once this week but it was kinda chilly and there weren't very many kids there. So, mommy and I walked around a bit, chased a couple of ducks and went to Starbucks. Here is a picture of me in my stroller at the park. I got to wear my cool new hat :)

If you're wondering what I am looking at, well, the ducks at Wheeling Park really like food. When we got to the park a family came with McDonalds and about 35 ducks ran by me to get some little kid's Happy Meal. It was quite a sight. Apparently ducks can smell french fries because they didn't run up to us like that!

I have also found a really fun new thing to do while I'm eating.




So, now not only do I need to change my shirt after I'm done eating, so does mommy! YAY! haha, never a dull moment with me!

Another thing we did this week was go shopping for winter clothes. Grammy gave me some money to go buy "school clothes". I'm not in school yet, but I wanted the money so I kept quiet. I got some really cool stuff! Thanks grammy! I think my favorite is this really cool dinosaur sweatshirt. I really like to look at the dinosaurs!

Yeah, I really like it!


So everyone is always telling me that I am such a "big boy". Well, we found this t-shirt and it just seemed fitting. We had to buy it. Now I know what to say next time somebody says it to me! Welcome to the gun show people!


I have discovered something really great this week. Its called a flashlight!

I love to shine it all over the walls and floors and ceilings! It's so neat!

This week I was able to break out my new big boy flannel jammies.

I have also become quite the Simon Wiz!
I beat Elmo in 2 player mode...

And dominated in single player mode...

After all that playing, I crashed on the couch with mommy. I was exhausted, I literally fell over into this position.


There is really no story behind these next pictures. This is just me, caught in a funny moment. I am always doing things to try to make people laugh!





After all that laughing, I was worn out!


Well, thats it for now. I'm going to go eat some cereal and go to bed! See ya next time!

0 comments: