CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Big things are "poppin" up!

Well, the wait is over! I have just cut my first tooth! Wa-Hoo!!!! I know I have been a little bit unbearable at times. Most days the only thing that made me feel better was to have mommy cuddle with me and carry me around.

Well, I am feeling so much better now that the first one broke through. I'm back to my sweet little self. :) Mommy says I'm always sweet, but I definitely had my moments! There were nights my teeth hurt so bad I would wake up at 2am and not be able to go back to sleep until around 5am! One day mommy decided to go ahead and feed me my breakfast at 4:30 in the morning and I didn't even make it through the meal before I fell asleep in my highchair!


Did I mention mommy had finished off a cup of coffee at this point and was wide awake? muaw! love you mommy! :) I am still working in the 2nd tooth, but cutting one is much better than cutting 2!

Mommy and I made up a really fun game! It involves tupperware containers filled with rice krispies. Its called "dump the krispies on the floor and smoosh them into the ground"! I love it!


Don't worry, they vacuum up nicely! :)

I also have recently gotten really in to Sesame Street. I really like to sit with mommy after breakfast and watch it! Of course Elmo is my favorite, but I really like Big Bird and Cookie Monster, too! I laugh and talk the entire time I'm watching!


So, now that I am 81/2 months old mommy thought it was time for me to try some yummy new foods. She gave me something called organic pastini. Its little tiny pastas and this is how I looked the first time I tried it...

I NEVER WANT IT AGAIN!!! It feels funny in my mouth and tastes yucky! If this is what she means by yummy new foods count me out! I'm stickin' to sweet potatoes!

My "stationary" entertainer is no longer stationary at all! I am running really fast around it and am dragging the entire thing all over the place! I really like to drag it over to the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen. I am really nibby these days!



And now, to end this post I am going to give you a sneak peak of my Halloween costume. I think it is the funniest costume I have ever seen!


I'm a rooster and I love it! I'll be sure to post more pictures of me as a rooster in my Halloween Blog Special!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Guess who just got the very same Halloween costume?! I think it's because we're both so cool that we have all the same stuff.