CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What a busy week!

This has been an action packed week guys! Last week I had my first experience with snow! I woke up and mom took me to the window and this is what I saw...

It so neat! I kept crawling over to the window to check it out. So mom bundled me up and out we went!

I really liked it until my mitten fell off and I realized how cold snow is!

So my mom scooped me up and we went inside to get warm!
A couple of days later we found a sled at the store. So, next time it snows we are prepared. Until then, I'll just sled around in the house.

And give Cookie Monster a ride!

The next big event was picking out a Christmas tree! We went to a place called a tree farm where they had lots of trees and you got to pick out the one you like. Some of them were still in the ground! We found a great one. It smells really good!

So once we got the tree home we put it up in our living room. I thought it was pretty neat,


but what I really liked were the jingle bells mommy hung on the tree! The were so much fun! I danced around with them all night. I even took them to the bath with me!



The next big thing was our first playgroup meeting! It was at my house and we had a blast!


This is me and my buddy Atley. He was the first one to get to our house.

This is all of us together at the end of play group. I suggested the mommies take the group picture before we are all tired! We're still cute, though :)

Ryleigh, Atley, Kameryn and ME!
We're having it again next week at Kameryn's house, I can't wait!
Did I mention I still love my blush brush and spaghetti???



Well, as you can see we have had a busy week! So what does a guy do at the end of a busy week?
He curls up with his Snoopy and goes to sleep!

Goodnight! :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

We had a great time at the play date too! I cant wait to have another one!