CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Video Fun

As promised here are a few fun videos :)

This is me and my grammy passing a ball!



Here is one of me making mommy and daddy laugh! I do that a lot lately. I started to do my fake cough and then found that if I started yelling, it really got them going!




Finally, this is what I look like when I get excited! I just started this a couple of weeks ago and it really makes people laugh! The other day at story time we were all singing and dancing and right in the middle of my cool dance moves I did this to the story time lady! Everyone thought it was so funny, so I kept doing it. It never gets old!



Mommy hasn't taken video of this yet, but I have started to feed Oscar! Not just throwing food on the ground either, I actually have found he really likes it when I hold food in my hand and give it to him. Don't worry, Oscar is careful!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, the fake cough video had me laughing so hard! That is hilarious! What a funny guy!