CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A boy and his blush brush...

My mom walked in from the kitchen the other day and caught me using my blush brush to paint my jammies! She thought it was hilarious!



They looked like they needed a little color!

Also, I have been trying really hard to figure out how to use a spoon. I can get stuff on the spoon, but it falls off before I can really get it to my mouth. I'll get it!


It may be time to switch to the toddler spoon, mom!


my teeth hurt!

My mom and I both have colds! The winter is no fun! The doctor says the average baby gets 12-15 colds during the year, mostly during the winter months. I think we need to move to warmer weather! I was so tired this morning that I fell asleep in my high chair.


Hopefully we get all better before Santa comes next week!

0 comments: