CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Chair Tents & Rudolph

My mom did the coolest thing the other day! She built me a tent out of chairs and sheets right in our living room! We played in there all afternoon. We ate lunch, played with Billy, laughed & watched ELF in our chair tent! ELF was ok, I thought some parts of it were funny. Billy is much more entertaining :)




Then, tonight mommy let me stay up a little later to watch Rupolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! I really liked it! Rudolph is also on my stocking!



That thing I'm holding is my mommy's blush brush. Its my new favorite toy! She took it from me and showed me how to use it, then she gave it back to me and I did exactly what she did! Mommy says I applied blush on her very well and that I am becoming very good at mimicking everything she does....watch out, mommy & daddy!!!
After about 10 minutes of watching Rudolph I got bored and decided to go play with my puzzle blocks. I'm a very busy guy, ya know! I gotta stay on the move

0 comments: