CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Swimmin' Fool!

Hello everyone! Saturday was my second day of swim class and I am turning into quite the little fish! The first week was kinda hard for me, because i didn't want to let go of mommy's shoulder, but this week i actually let her put me on the side of the pool to "jump" off! She did more of the motion for me, but I got the idea! Every time mommy held me up in the air and then back down into the water i laughed so hard! It was really fun! All of my good buddies are there with me in swim class, too!
here are some pictures of some of the action!





I have decided that I really like to play with the little people toys! My favorite thing to do with them is line them up on the window ledge and knock them off! I have also started to make them move, or dance, like mommy and daddy make them do! Its really fun! Mommy can't believe how funny I am playing with those little people...


Just another sign pointing to how grown up I am becoming!

The other day in the mail a big huge package came for me! It was from my grammy! She sent me my very own couch that flips out into a bed with a sleeping bag attached! It is so cool! I sit on it all the time with my stuffed animals!


Well, thats it for now! See ya later!

0 comments: