CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

skipping naptime is never a good thing!

This just proves that a little boy who fights sleep ALL DAY can't truly win the battle!






Of course, its 6:00 pm and he is OUT, so I'll be the one paying for this later :)

Here are some cute pictures from today's Panera playdate. Nic was such a good boy! He sat in his highchair and played and ate and laughed at the other kids. What an angel :)

Nic has decided that Colton is the funniest guy around! He belly laughed at everything Colton did all afternoon! I wish I could have gotten it on video because Nic's laugh was priceless! Everyone in Panera thought it was so funny!


Nic has also decided that Sophia's my little pony is beautiful! I caught him petting it's mane :) haha We don't tell daddy ;)

0 comments: