CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a little more....

Well, Nic has decided that he no longer wants to sit sleep in his crib. I say this as I sit here listening to him talking and playing with his crib toy. On a regular basis now, he pops up as soon as he is put down in his crib and SCREAMS! It doesn't matter if its nap time or bedtime, or if he is in a "deep sleep" either way, he does not want to be there. After about 5-15 minutes he either stops crying and goes to sleep, or like today, he sits up in his crib and plays. Now, I know he is tired and needs a nap so I am left with this dilemma, do i let him play himself to sleep(the crib toy chimes on again) or do I just go get him and try again later? I hate to miss a minute of him being awake, but I know he he's tired! Sometimes, it is so hard to know the "right" thing to do...

In any case where are few more cute pictures of Nic from the past week while i try to distract myself from the sounds of him playing by himself in his crib :(

Here are a couple of things Nic has taught me this week.....

No food is ever safe around Nic, especially now that he is pretty good with a spoon!


The Swiffer dry mop is really a lot of fun!


However, not nearly as much fun as the Swiffer Wet Jet!


This face gets you just about anything you want...


Nic has a NEED to be right in the middle of everything mommy is doing at all times!

0 comments: