CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Kameryn's First Birthday Party

Today I went to my first birthday party! It was lots of fun, there were babies everywhere! There were going to be a lot of ladies there, so I had to wear my polo shirt with my collar popped. I was lookin' pretty cool!


Hello, ladies! I'm here, let the party begin...


I was about to make my move, but then I noticed this cool toy in the corner...

eh, I'll talk to them later.

So, Ryleigh, come here often?

uh, no, i wasn't playing with this pink purse, I was, uh...just handing it to you...yeah, here ya go. have fun.
Then it was time to sing a song and mom put this pink hat on me. Totally messing up my image!


Kameryn had these cupcakes that looked really good!

I say they LOOKED good because mom wouldn't let me have one. She said I have to wait until my birthday which is the 22nd. (Don't worry, you still have a few shopping days left.)

I really liked this toy a lot too! Don't let my over tired look fool you. I was bouncing all over this thing. I like to go to Kameryn's house and test toys before we buy them. :)


This was another winner!


Not this one tho! I was, uh, just picking this one up to hand it to one of the girls, I swear! She does have a lot of pink toys....


This was all of us! This was at the end of the party, we were all tired and ready for naps!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ryleigh said "Nic you were not handing me that purse, you were playing with it....lol"