CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Busy Boy!

After Kameryn's birthday party my week got even more crazy! The weather was unseasonably warm for part of last week. Tuesday we took advantage of it with a trip to the park! I couldn't wait to get out of the house!

Finally, I can really move around by myself on some of those big toys at the park. Kameryn, Colton, Ryleigh & their mommies all joined us at the park. Here are some pictures of all the fun!







Wednesday was my first Kindermusik class! Kindermusik is pretty fun! we sing songs, dance and read stories! The class was way too action packed to take many pictures, but mommy did get one of me with my rhythm eggs! The teacher had a whole basket full of them. I crawled around showing them to the other babies as they came into class.

The rhythm got me!

I've been doing a lot of playing with my lion. Its really fun to ride on and push, even though it moves pretty fast for my chubby little legs! :)


Also, my new thing is this face....



Mommy calls it my snarl! I call it getting laughs! I was doing it all over the house the other day and mommy was taking pictures of every one of them. So, if you just can't get enough of my snarl, let me! There are about 30 more pictures where these came from!
I have also made up my own game, its called "basket" ball.



I'm not trying to brag, but I think I'm on to something big here! I play it everyday and I'm getting pretty good! I only slam dunked it once in this video. After one I just started throwing it at random things.

I also like to do what my mommy calls my "let's go crazy" dance. I'm pretty sure it will catch on too!



I also really enjoy it when mommy tries to eat the cheerios out of my hand! Its hilarious! (Sorry it's sideways!)



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

The park pics are cute! LOL @ his snarl. Love the videos!

Jamie B said...

I love Nic's snarl! He is such a handsome guy! All of his videos crack me and Josh up. We miss you guys!