CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Wheeling Christmas Parade

Tonight we went to the Wheeling Christmas parade. I had tons of fun! There were bands, dancers, horses, lights and Santa Claus!!!! I was enthralled!


When the bands walked by, I got the chance to show off my great dance moves. I shook my head back and forth and waved my arms around. The crowd went wild!

We met up with my new friend Atley and his mommy and daddy. We are good buds! Aren't we cute?!?!

Here is a picture of us with our mommies watching the parade.

Of course, mommy and daddy had to get pictures with me, they're such camera hogs!!! They love me so much!


The weather was cold, but all in all, the parade was a blast!

I can't wait 'til next year when I can run up with the big kids and get candy!



0 comments: