CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Procrastinating Mommy!

A few months ago my mommy decided to start a blog so that everyone could keep up with what I am doing. Well, I will be 8 months old on the 22nd and we are just posting our first blog! Gotta love us! Better late than never, right? :)

My life has been very busy and exciting so far. Here are some pictures to show you how much I have changed since I was born on January 22nd.

This is me and my mommy the day after I was born!


Here is one of me and my daddy...


I'm getting bigger....


and bigger...


still growing(who knew mommy was so funny!)....


First Walk(I didn't make it out of the driveway awake)!


One of Grammy and Grampy's favorite pictures...


Ladies Love Cool Nic!



Go Mountaineers!




Happy to be eating sweet taters!


Running the show at grammy's work...


Having fun with friends at weddings...






Log Rollin' my way to Oscar....


My first Car Show(that's my grammy, she is funny!)...


Working with my busy little hands....


Slpish splashing in my big boy bath....


My first time in the sandbox...


My first "date" with Kameryn...


This is me today! Am I a handsome little guy, or what?!?!


We are in our new house and mommy and daddy got a cool new car to tote around me and all of my stuff. I may be a little guy but I sure do require a lot of stuff!

Here is a picture of our new house(the one with the green trim)...

I really like living here! My room is blue!!!!

Here is my new car...


Now that you are all caught up on the wonder that is ME, keep checking back to see all the fun stuff we are doing. We promise to update you a couple of times a week!

0 comments: