CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's a Park kinda day!

Yesterday mommy and I went to the park with our friends Ashley and Kameryn. This time Colton was able to come and ,boy, is he interesting! I watched him do lots of cool "big boy" stuff like run up a hill and slide down the slide. All of the other kids were jealous when they saw me, Colton and mommy chase the ducks. They weren't allowed, but we were! :) After swinging on the swings, and playing in the sandbox we all needed a drink and snack break. It was getting late and the daddys were going to be home soon so we had to go. On the way home I fell asleep, so mommy had a little extra time to drive thru Starbucks for a latte. She has a bit of a coffee habit!
We can't wait until our play date next week!

This is me on the swing watching Colton swing REALLY high!


This is all 3 of us swinging!


Aren't we cute!


I didn't actually say she could touch my stroller, but whatever.




0 comments: